To reorder from a recent order:
Click on your "Uploads" tab. Then click "Reopen as a new order". Once the order has been reopened, you can edit the items in your cart.
Please note: If your order isn't found in the Uploads tab, there were issues "packing up" the order to send to us, or please:
- Confirm the images are baseline standard .jpgs and only have letters and numbers in the filename.
- Save the order as a "save cart", clear caches, then attempt to resend the order again.
- Confirm there are no special characters in reference text, special instructions and all file names.
- The Always Keep option is not recommended. Always keeping takes up space and we suggest changing to save for a max of 2weeks/month.
- Clear caches if ROES is probably not working/holding orders properly. You can clear your cache on the home screen, bottom right corner, diagnostic tools, and clear both caches.