It's very easy to add pages to an album (or remove them if you've added too many).
Simply click on the box to the outside of the arrows you use to flip through the pages (circled below) to add a page either before or after the page you're on.
Please note: Riveli Albums and Econo-Layflats are organized in ACI Flex by how many spreads are needed. The number of spreads changes the width of the spine.
HINGED MEMORY BOOK IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
Hinged books allow for your pages to lay mostly flat. This style compliments full spread designs. For binding purposes:
- a memory book requires a minimum of 20 pages/sides.
- 20 pages = 10 physical pages
- Every book starts with a SINGLE Right page
- Every book ends with a SINGLE left page
- Your book or album will be bound in the order your pages are added into the cart.
If you need to change the number of spreads in an album, make sure you've selected the correct album type.