This section will cover the following Topics:
- What Does Color Correction Include?
- What Corrective Artwork can you do?
- How Much Does it Cost?
- What are the Turnaround Times?
- What if I have a Particular Style I Want Matched?
1. What Does Color Correction Include?
At ACI we adjust JPEG images for color and density following the Industry Standard for Skin Tones. The following additional services can be applied upon request in special instructions:
3. How Much Does It Cost?
Custom Color Correction is for a small order (1-14) Images is $1.20 per image. Large order (15 or more files) $17.25 per quarter hour. Price will not be reflected in your cart at checkout. Color Correction charges are applied at the time of billing. Color correction can be ordered in the checkout screen:
Corrective Artwork is billed at $17.25 per quarter hour.
* Customer approval is required on all corrective artwork over $40. Customer Service will contact you with a quote.
4. What are the Turnaround Times?
Color Correction on a group order does not add additional time to your order.5. What if I have a particular style I want matched?
Simply create a free account, share your editing style with us by sending us a reference print. Contact CS for more information on submitting a reference print.