To overwrite the images already uploaded in OPS:
- Make sure the images are saved with the same exact file name as before.
- Go to the project list.
- Find the project.
- Hit the subjects button to the right of the project.
- From the Subject Actions drop down select Add/ Merge Image Files Only.
- This step depends on if you are uploading images with greenscreen background:
- If you are uploading with greenscreen background the make sure and select yes, extract green background under that option.
- If you are just uploading flatten jpg with a background dropped in select No, Images are already extracted.
- If you changed what the option was already set at in this screen then make sure to select update project settings.
- Then Select Image Files to upload.
- Browse for the image on your computer.
- Select the image.
- Select the start upload button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.